Head of Project Management
Amazee Labs is a web design, development, and maintenance agency delivering cutting-edge Open Source web solutions using Drupal, Gatsby, and React, across a wide range of projects and industries. From communication websites and corporate marketing to e-commerce and community platforms, we focus on bringing a great user experience, engaging design, and high performance to everything we touch.
We’re looking for a Head of Project Management for our Zürich Hub (or remote). You’ll be leading and mentoring our team of project managers, using your experience in Software Development projects to build up your team’s skills and knowledge base, coach them, and work alongside the management team on Project Management strategy and processes.
If you want to lead a dedicated team of Project Managers, guide them through the complexities of creative design projects, and help guide the future strategy and success of the PM team, then this role will be a fit!
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll own our project portfolio, take over the leadership of our team of Project Managers and report directly to the CEO
- You’ll be a digital consultant who’ll lead our team and clients to solutions thoroughly befitting their needs
- You’ll understand client goals and know how to resolve these within the technical constraints of the development process
- You’ll be our final quality assurance check and improve our project processes on an ongoing basis
- You’ll keep our clients happy and accompany them on their Amazee journey, come rain or shine
What you’ll bring:
- Several years of experience within software development as a project manager, product owner, or account manager ideally at an agency
- Experience in managing large digital projects within an agile framework
- Experience leading a team, ideally including project managers
- An ability to simplify and solve complex project requirements and support the project management team in turning them into feasible solutions
- Professionalism and sensitivity in managing projects and client relationships; you love to communicate and to coordinate
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
What we’ll bring:
- An open and trusting culture with a flat hierarchy
- Flexitime - every hour you work above your contractual commitment you’ll get back as time in lieu
- 25 days paid annual leave a year
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- Choose your own tech setup
- Amazee Extreme! - After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally or physically challenging personal project.
Location: We are open to you working from our Zürich, Hardbrücke office or remotely, working within Time Zone UTC+1
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills and experience, and anything else you think we should know via the link provided. We’re looking forward to it!