Solution Sales Specialist
Amazee Labs is a web agency delivering cutting-edge Open Source solutions across a wide range of projects and industries. From communication websites and corporate marketing to e-commerce and community platforms, we focus on bringing a great user experience, engaging design, and high performance to everything we touch.
We’re looking for a Solution Sales Specialist 80%-100% for our Zürich Hub (or remote). You’ll be a key to our success and future growth, generating and qualifying leads for new projects across Europe, working in partnership with the Head of Account Management & Sales to close deals, as well as with marketing to generate more inbound opportunities.
If you have a hunting instinct, an existing background in sales and want to be part of a close, driven and innovative team working within tech, then this could be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll generate new leads, both via inbound and outbound techniques such as marketing led inbound content/campaigns, to prospecting via online platforms, video calls, and phone calls to drive our pipeline and revenue growth.
- You’ll qualify the leads in your pipeline, sort and prioritise them.
- You’ll perform market research, taking your time to understand your target customers, to spot opportunities.
- You’ll provide a trusting and consultative relationship with the customer during the sales process.
What you’ll bring:
- Several years experience in an active sales role. Ideally within the tech industry or an agency.
- Experience generating and qualifying leads, and working with sales enablement tools and tech to optimise the process.
- A very collaborative mindset, and the soft skills to fully engage with team colleagues and external partners
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German as well as good English skills
What we’ll bring:
- An open and trusting culture with a flat hierarchy and employee empowerment
- Flexitime - you get to compensate overtime
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- Full Hardware setup provided when you start
- Amazee Extreme! - After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally or physically challenging personal project.
Location: Location is not important for this position, you can work from our Zürich office, or remotely, although we have a preference for a European time zone for your working hours.
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills and experience, and anything else you think we should know!