Project Manager - Web Analytics
Amazee Metrics is an international online marketing company with offices in Zurich (Switzerland) and Cape Town (South Africa). We use data to drive the success of our clients in the fields of Web Analytics, Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing Compliance.
We assess data to enable data-driven digital marketing solutions and improve the performance, the ROI, and the customer journey for our clients. We are part of the Amazee Group together with Amazee Labs (web development and design) and amazee.io (hosting).
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our web analytics team, working from our Zürich hub or remotely, within time zone (UTC+1). As a Project Manager with Amazee Metrics you’ll be working closely with our digital analysts, diving into our clients’ data to look at insights, as well as presenting reports and solutions for our clients marketing and business goals.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll manage the projects and relationships of your analytics clients, committing to a consultative and data driven approach to strategic digital marketing.
- You’ll guide the full lifecycle of digital analytics projects, from conception to tracking, and implementation.
- You’ll work closely with the digital analysts to tweak and optimise our clients’ campaigns, presenting performance reports with interpretations and recommendations to action.
- You’ll perform status meetings and workshops to update and educate clients.
- You’ll advocate and educate on the importance of a data driven approach.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience guiding the full lifecycle of digital analytics projects.
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients, preferably within an agency environment.
- A track record of working on digital marketing campaigns or solutions.
- Experience with web analytics and tag management tools such as Google Analytics, Matomo, AT Internet, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent communication in both German and English.
What we’ll bring:
- Experience a new management principle that includes open book management and a profit share with all team members.
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments.
- An annual education benefit to dedicate to your professional development.
- An annual wellbeing benefit to dedicate to your physical or mental health.
- Amazee Extreme! - After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally or physically challenging personal project.
Location: We are open to you working from our Zürich, Hardbrücke office or remotely, working within Time Zone UTC+1
So what’s next?
Apply! Send us your CV and a cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills, and anything else you think we should know!
The Amazee Metrics Team!